I think it must be time for a facial. It is raining again. June and all we get is rain. Oh, do not get me wrong, I know we need the rain but day after day of no sunshine can get a girl down. Of course, these feel like winter rain storms and not summer.
So, what is the answer for a glumly day?
Well I say sit back and give yourself a spa day.
- Soak your feet
- manicure your hands
- give yourself a facial.
What can feel better than just sitting back and relaxing. In fact, I know I love relaxing and having facial time. What if their was a different mask for different parts of your face.
- You oily around the nose, we got you covered
- Dry on cheeks and forehead, we got you covered
- Need help with the wrinkles, we got you covered
- How about dark or sun spots, we got you covered
- Just need a little extra hydration, we got you covered.
No matter the problem we got you covered with masks made for individual problems instead of one size fits all skincare. As we know one size does not always fit!
If you would like to hear more, please sign up on my WORK WITH page. NOW is the time to make your skin important!